Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 9: Gotta Be Mii

Back to the regular wii routine. Can knock it out in 35 minutes now that I know what I'm doing. I got a double helping of hula hoop, and can skateboard like a wii pro. Now, that's exercise!

Weight went up again a little today. I'm hoping that getting back to a sweaty workout will help.

And, I must remember my own muscle weight mantra. How's this logic: my legs hurt so the muscles must have got a good workout. Good workout =
more muscle = more muscle weight = less fat weight. :-)

But I can already tell tomorrow's not going to be good. Eric is gone again and I got a little sad...ok, a lot sad. Tried to stay in control with healthy, moderate emotional eating... But that's sort of an oxymoron... Really, it was only about a quarter bag of sunchips...

I need a better strategy for that.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment