Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 12: The Saga Continues

A very wise man once said, "Either do or do not. There is no try."

Ok, he was more of a green puppet, but none the less Yoda had a point.

I have slacked off. I just did step aerobics again this morning watching Gordon Ramsay on my iPod.

The bright side: my knees haven't clicked since I started this experiment, so I must be strengthening my legs and protecting them.

And, I knew that I just needed to find some way to get motivated. My goal was 30 min, 4 times a week and I've done that.

I may not be happy with the results yet, but I need to respect myself for finally getting off my butt. And I do thank the wii for making that part easy.

But I'm about ready for an intervention. Time to increase time and intensity (some of you Ed folks might get what I mean...)

Its not enough to say I tried. I must DO.

That's what I love about Gordon Ramsay and his latest cooking competition - Best Restaurant. The teams all take their defeat as a learning experience in their quest for excellence. It's always about bouncing back better than before.

And doing whatever it takes to get the job done. Not just trying, but DOing.

I wonder if I could manage 30 minutes of super hula hoop?

Now, THAT'd be Excellent!



No comments:

Post a Comment