Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 6: A Scale by Any Other Name

Registered another half pound loss on wii fit. Down about 4 pds since Sunday, but my bathroom scale wasn't registering any change... Until today!!! There is still a two pound difference between the two - bathroom scale is higher.

However, the wii fit asks me how much clothes I'm wearing and i think reduces by two pounds bc I say "light clothes." So maybe they aren't that far off.

Today, we are celebrating my 40th waking up at a hotel/water park called the Arizona Grand Resort. No scale in the bathroom so I can't see the damage I did with the birthday lunch and dinner. There is one at the athletic club... But I think I'll take the day off.

Managed to keep the snack theme going - had yummy tomato soup, sweet potato fries and shoe string onion rings for dinner, and the desert I've waited about five years to repeat - skillet baked chocolate chunk cookie with caramel ice cream. Heaven! We all shared so I don't think I did too much damage...

Eric (aforementioned boyfriend) says he can tell the blog is going to be a success bc I'm blogging instead of eating right now... Guess I'll take the hint and then go burn off a few calories :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment