Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 11: Monkey Business

I have been betrayed.

By a childhood staple, trusted by toddlers everywhere.

My go to Sweet snack

My beloved animal cookies

Have twice as many calories as I thought! (the horror!)

No wonder they taste so buttery! And that may explain a little of my unhappy fluctuation. (alas, the muscle theory is exposed... That's how the cookie crumbles!)

Nevertheless I am headed back down again. Did free step this morning, minus the hair dye drip, watching a Gordon Ramsay cooking show. If you can't eat it, watch it!

I've decided Sunday is a "progress monitoring" day and I may have to adjust my strategy if my total weight loss and clothes fitting tests are not registering results.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment